Better late than never I want to thank for the award nominations I have received. I got the honor to be a recipient of: The Versatile Blogger Award, The Neat Blog Award, One Lovely Blog Award and The Sisterhood of the World Award. I am beyond words how honored and happy this makes me. I feel flattered by the recognition and appreciate to be considered by those who nominated me. I will accept the awards and share this post with childish pride.
The Versatile Blogger Award
I had actually no idea what the word versatile meant until now. I had to look it up. I cannot put a finger exactly on why but the meaning made me glad. I guess I sometimes feel like I am all over and have to stick more to one thing. But being versatile is not so bad after all. I guess I should be grateful to be able to embrace many different things. Thank you Veronica for teaching me a new word and for the awesome award. Visit her at Wondrous Tales of a Night Owl.
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award with links to their blogs.
- Finally, post 7 things about yourself.
One Lovely Blog Award
This award nomination touched my heart when I read the presentation of me and my blog. I was nominated by a good-hearted woman and mom. She has continued to follow my blog even during my breaks. Supportive and always there with a sweet comment. My gratitude and thanks to Life Breath Present.
The rules for accepting One Lovely Blog Award are as follows:
- Link back to the person who nominated you and give an appropriate thank you
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on their blogs to let them know
The Sisterhood of the World Award
This award I got from an old companion in a new cloak. We have followed each other from my very beginning as a blogger. We write about different topics but I think we are much alike under the surface. Thank you my fellow blogger and sister I am Sorrow the author of Journey of Compassion.
If you accept this nomination, thank the blogger that nominated you. Name 7 more sister bloggers. Usually you have to answer questions. But I want you to just tell me and your followers this:
~What have you done to improve the life of a woman in your life~
As I always claim it all begins inside ourself. To be able to truly help someone else you have to help yourself first. One day I came to a point when I realized I got to act to help myself. And that fast if I was going to survive. I had to start living a life instead of trying to win a war I would lose every battle in. After years of hard work and a long time of change I have found my own path. This turbulent journey improved my life which made it possible for me to commit in a lasting relationship and become a mother.
🐸 7 things about me… 🐸
- I have a weakness for pastries – I love cupcakes and everything with chocolate. Served with a cup of coffee or even better a huge latte then I am in heaven
- I cannot walk properly in high heels and want to stand steady on the ground therefore I mostly wear sneakers
- I am a bit quirky being weak for fun and games
- I like clothes and get thrilled when I find the perfect outfit
- I love colors but often end up wearing black and of course my favorite jeans
- I often forget where I put my keys, glasses, wallet, bus ticket and so on which often is a reason to why I am late
- I have a tendency to notice people who look lost or lonely at a party, for example. And often try to make them join the fun and relax
It will take some time to notify all nominees so have patience with me… My nominees are as follows (in no particular order):
Sisterhood of the World Award
🌍 Life Breath Present
🌍 Free Spirit Mystic of The Quirky Zen Lady
🌍 Marcia of Blogitudes
🌍 Linda of At the createaerie
🌍 Marla of Organic4GreenLiving
🌍 The Frugal Brown Witch
🌍 Darlene of Darlene Beck-Jacobson
I think the initiative of I am Sorrow to ask you to tell us one thing was very liberating. So I choose to send the question forward since I think it is in line with the award.
What have you done to improve the life of a woman in your life?
One Lovely Blog Award
💚 Tammy of My Life Abundant
💚 Lata Sunil of Hot Cup of Kaapi
💚 Danielle of Creatively Homespun
💚 Daphne of Bean & Bantam
💚 Free Spirit Mystic of If I Could Talk I’d Tell You
💚 Linda of At the createaerie
💚 Martha of Martha Magenta
💚 Megan of HEN Family
💚 Deborah of Urban Naturale
💚 The Cats and people of Katzenworld
💚 I am Sorrow of Journey of Compassion
💚 Veronica of Wondrous Tales of a Night Owl
💚 Aquileana of La Audacia de Aquiles
💚 Rhonda of Albom Adventures
💚 Archana of Spice of Life!
You were supposed to share seven things about yourself. But if you prefer you may share a quote of your choice instead.
✏️ Gingi of Domestic Geek Girl
✏️ S.D. Gates
✏️ Randi of Beautifully Bohemian Blog
✏️ Life Breath Present
✏️ Wendy of Wendy of the rock
✏️ Donna of yadadarcyyada
✏️ Colin of A Farm, A Forest and Fizz
✏️ Yvonne of Yvonne Ventressca – Blog
✏️ Rebecca of The Ninja Librarian
You were supposed to share seven things about yourself. But if you prefer share a poem, quote or short story with us instead. As you may have noticed I did not manage to come up with 15 bloggers to nominate for this award. If you feel like I forgot you or someone else please notify me.
The quote of my choice: